You’re frustrated with consistently creating content, not sure if it’s resonating with your clients or showing up on Google.
If you hear someone tell you “CREATE GOOD CONTENT” again, without explaining what it means and how to do it, you’ll lose your mind.
You know what SEO is and how important it is for your business, but there’s so much overwhelming information you don’t know where to start.
You’re unsure if your content stands out or adds to the Internet noise, getting lost in search results or the 1000s of Pinterest posts.
You just want someone to tell you the most important parts about SEO and explain what “GOOD CONTENT” actually means, so you can create content that reaches your clients AND ranks on Google - double whammy!
What if your business and content ranked on the 1st page of Google and got shared consistently?
Imagine having quality leads reaching out and booking your services, without wasting hours and hours on social media.
Imagine creating content that is consistently shared and praised, creating more trust with your clients and positioning yourself as an expert in your field.
What if you could trade frustration and confusion for…
SEO? Confidence in optimizing your content on your own, with keywords, alt tags, and the correct headings!
Engaging content? You’ve got a grasp on using your brand voice, tone, and personality to create content that sounds like your brand with topics your clients look for (ditch wasting time on social media & fighting with the algorithm).
Booking More Clients? Easy. You’re intentionally creating content that is searchable by the right people, relevant, and showing off your expertise, getting clients booking you left and right.
In our ‘How to use SEO & Content to Rank on Google and Reach More Clients’ course, you’ll learn easy steps to implement for SEO optimization and content strategy to confidently produce content that ranks on Google and is found by the right people.
- Welcome & Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Meet your instructors!
- Facebook Group!
- Course Workbook
- Why You Need a Blog
- Basics for Your Blog
- How to Format Blog Posts for Optimization
- Presentation: How to Format Blog Posts for Optimization
- Use your Brand Personality & Tone to Create Great Content
- Presentation: Use your Brand Personality & Tone to Create Great Content
- How to Create “Petite-Stories” in Your Content
- Creating Actionable Content for Business Growth
- How to Write with Flair & NOT Sound Drabby
- Presentation: Creating Actionable Content for Business Growth
- How to Use Keyword Research to ACTUALLY Rank and Reach Your Ideal Clients
- Presentation: How to Use Keyword Research to ACTUALLY Rank and Reach Your Ideal Clients
- Making Sense of Google Analytics and Search Console to Understand Your Audience
- Presentation: Making Sense of Google Analytics and Search Console to Understand Your Audience
- Optimizing Blog Posts for Pinterest
- Presentation: Optimizing Blog Posts for Pinterest
- Before you go...
This course breaks down the confusing concepts about Google Analytics and SEO into easy to digest modules and points, to quickly understand important topics about Search Engine Optimization.
You’ll learn content strategies to help you create searchable and engaging content, so you can stop wasting time battling against social media algorithms and start creating original content with intention, turning readers into clients.
After completing this course, you’ll be well equipped with important information on Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO, and copywriting to position yourself on Google and build trust with your audience, leading to more clients and lead generation!
Course members will have access to:
A private Facebook Group to ask any SEO or content questions, and receive feedback
Lifetime access to the course materials and resources
EXCLUSIVE discounts for future SEO and content resources
How to Use SEO & Content to Rank on Google and Reach More Clients Course makes understanding SEO and content strategy super painless, so you’re less confused and more knowledgeable on content marketing strategies that will fill up your client calendar (strategies that don’t rely on social media)!
SEO & Pinterest Consultant
Copywriter & Content Strategist
- Small business owners who are drained from Googling everything and spending so much time on social media, and need direction and clarity on SEO strategies that aren’t overwhelming, so their business gets seen and booked.
Solopreneurs who are overwhelmed trying to do everything and need reliable and easily digestible information on SEO optimization and content strategy tips, so they increase visibility and create trust with their audience without wasting time on social media.
Bloggers and Influencers looking to grow their audience and increase page views, to boost credibility to work with larger brands and companies.
- Brands and businesses who want to DIY their website and content optimization, to position themselves on Google and share relevant content with their clients.