Remember when you said you were EXCITED and READY to start writing more and sharing your message? Now you're actually feeling some sort of anxiety around your marketing and visibility strategy.
Last quarter you said you'd...
- Put yourself out there, with your story, message, and your offers... but you got nervous, so you put it off day after day
- Implement new marketing strategies to test and see what worked, but then you were overwhelmed with regular work so your content was pushed to the side
- Confidently share your expertise and experience (all those years!) and feel good about it, but then you got nervous talking about yourself
While you're watching people on Instagram or Facebook get recognized, win awards, and book clients, you're kicking yourself in the tush because you let the opportunities pass you by... even though you have amazing accomplishments!
You want to RAISE YOUR VOICE and share your impact, your story, your message, your services... but you've internalized feelings of shame, embarrassment, and "who are they" mentality stopping you from getting out there and speaking your truth.
You're tired of staying quiet, letting your fear of visibility get to you. You don't want to play coy with your experience. I get it!
We believe that to make an impact and a difference, it requires showing up, glowing up, and getting loud.
You didn't start a business to hide or wait for people to show up at your door. You wanted to make a difference, create change, and help people... because you believe IN people.
And you can't do that if you keep staying small. It's time to RAISE YOUR VOICE and get visible.
During this virtual retreat, we'll work on your message and story, so you feel confident writing content that's engaging for your audience. Copy and content that is...
- Relatable, engaging, and brings in clients because you've read their minds!
- Manageable and with easy strategies, so you don't get overwhelmed with structure and formatting
- Broken down into action steps, so you know what to do next and don't get caught up in analysis paralysis
- Aligned to YOU, so you show up with your message, impact, and services and CLAIM YOUR POWER
The Raise Your Voice framework has helped our clients:
- Go from one contracted client to landing multiple contracts with their dream clients!
- Plan out there content for 3 months in 50 minutes during our retreat
- Raise their prices and proudly stand in their expertise to ask for more
- Have their pitch accepted in a print publication!
Learn to share your story and impact, to grow your business and visibility.
We'll work on how to...
- Get your mindset in the right place, so you feel bold and confident to step out and get visible
- Work on a clear story and message, so you know EXACTLY what to say when someone asks "What do you do?"
- Implement systems, tools, and templates for your writing, so you don't stare at that blank screen wondering... uh?
- Communicate your offers, so your ideal clients know exactly what you do and how you help them
- Use your message and story to fiercely proclaim the impact you make, and feel good doing so
- Half-day retreat (5 hours) to work on your message and writing. You will leave with a plan in place for the next 3 months!
- Implementation time during the retreat to plan out content
- Hot seats & group brainstorming
- 20-minute 1:1 follow-up call one week after the retreat
- BONUS: Branded Copy Style Guide Template (valued at 247€)
WHEN IS THE RETREAT?
- Date: Saturday, May 2nd
- Time: 3PM CEST - 8PM CEST
- Where: Private ZOOM Link
The RAISE YOUR VOICE Framework
The foundation for a successful business and marketing plan is mindset. Our successes are created by the inner work we do to improve ourselves, and thus our surroundings. I've worked through mindset blocks, like scarcity, imposter syndrome, unworthiness, and more so I can finally share my story confidently.
Story & Impact
I believe everyone has a story to share that can create massive waves of impact. I believe if we look through and trace back our steps, we can start to see trends and areas in our life that have brought us here today, to run our businesses.
We can't create a marketing or business plan if we don't have our story and impact in place. This is another piece to the foundational framework.
Systems & Processes
Besides being REACTIVE in business and basing our decisions on EMOTIONS, we need to look at the hard numbers and data. I'll walk you through my process of auditing TQP Studio, how to understand the numbers and data, and basing decisions on what works for YOU and your DREAM LIFESTYLE, rather than blindly following trends or shiny object syndrome.
We will be looking at what works for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS MODEL. Each business is different and I won't give you a copy & paste framework, rather the tools to implement on your own.
Marketing & Visibility
The final pillar is marketing and visibility. Once we’ve set the foundation for a strategic marketing and visibility plan, this is where we’ll be working together to implement and take action on everything we’ve covered. We’ll create a roadmap that feels aligned to you - so you can show up with full confidence to share your story, message, and services.
You will be pushed outside of your comfort zone!
- Welcome & Important Information
- POP-UP Community Retreat Attendees
- Pre-retreat homework & reading materials
- Branded Copy Style Guide Template
- Raise Your Voice - Retreat Replay pt. 1
- Raise Your Voice - Retreat Replay pt. 2
- [PRESENTATION] What Does Your Brand Sound Like?
- [PRESENTATION] Writing Structures & Formats That Convert
- [PRESENTATION] Repurposing 101: Maximize Your Content
- [TEMPLATE] Quirky Sales Scripts for Serving & Sales Oppositions
- [TEMPLATE] Writing Formats & Structures
Where will the Raise Your Voice Retreat be held?
The Raise Your Voice Retreat will be on Saturday, May 2nd from 3pm CEST to 8pm CEST held via ZOOM. All attendees will receive the ZOOM link via email prior. Feel free to join us in the comfort of your home, on your couch, in your favorite coffee shop, or coworking space!
Will there be food and drinks?
Bring your favorite snacks, beverages, and food with you! We'll be hanging out virtually and food and drinks are allowed.
What should you wear?
Come dressed to impress or in your most comfortable clothes!
What do you need to bring?
Please have your laptop, camera and microphone, a notebook, your writing goals, a brief content plan for Q2, and an open-mind to brainstorm and share ideas with others in the retreat.
What’s included in the retreat?
The retreat includes a half-day retreat with other business owners, specific implementation time to get your content created, one 20min post-retreat check-in call, resources and tools, and a private course page to access the retreat replay.
Will we have 1:1 time?
Yes! We'll have 1:1 time during and after the retreat to talk about an existing plan or to refine one! During the retreat, we'll be working in a hybrid of groups and 1:1 where I can answer your questions based on your needs.
How many people will there be?
To keep this an intimate group, there will only be 10 people on the retreat. Spots WILL be sold out!
Do you have a refund policy?
We want you to be as committed to your own business and life as we are. We want you to succeed, and that means also doing the work. There are no refunds for this retreat.
If you have more questions, please send us an email at: email@example.com!
Cassandra T. Le is the founder of The Quirky Pineapple Studio (TQP Studio), a communications and content strategy boutique agency. She is an award-winning marketing expert, was a contributing author in BRANDING QUICKIES, ranked #1 on Amazon in leadership, was featured on Forbes, and has given workshops in English and Spanish in various countries around the world.
She has over a decade of experience in copywriting, content creation, and social media. At TQP Studio, she works with impact-driven businesses to help them share their message and impact through strategic storytelling and engaging content to increase their visibility online and in-person and grow their communities.
When she's not working behind her laptop, you can find her exploring neighborhood cafés in Madrid (her adopted home), getting lost in translation in Spanish, or watching movie trailers and mukbangs on YouTube!